Ellis Bicycle Shop is a family owned Corporation that was started in 1953 in Anderson, SC by Ken Ellis. Ken worked for his father in Spartanburg in the same type business before coming to Anderson (WR Ellis started in 1925). Wayne Ellis started in 1966 and is the current President of the Corporation. We have been at the 615 E. River Street location since 1990. We sell and service all types of lock and door hardware.
EBS Shop Floor